Annual General Shareholders Meeting 2017
The Annual General Shareholders' Meeting will take place on May 18, 2017. Record date for AGM — April 23, 2017.
Meeting venue and time: Room No 402 of the Maly Zal (Small Hall), 5th Floor, 6A ul. Proletarskoy Diktatury, St. Petersburg, the business centre of "The International Centre for Business Cooperation", at 2:00 p.m. Start of registration — 12:30 p.m.
On March 23, 2017, the Supervisory Board recommended to the AGM the following:
- To pay dividends in the amount of RUB 464 mln, or 20% of 2016 RAS net profit.
- The dividends per one ordinary share in the amount of 1 RUB 05 kopeks, or 105% of the nominal value of a share.
- The record date for dividends — May 31, 2017.
The quorum determination and vote counting procedures take into account the votes represented by ballots and by electronic voting documents bearing electronic signatures received by Bank Saint Petersburg on or before May 15, 2017.
List of materials provided to Bank Saint Petersburg’s shareholders for information purposes in the course of preparation for the Annual General Shareholders Meeting on May 18, 2017:
- The Agenda of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting.
- Draft Resolutions of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting.
- 2016 Annual Report of Bank Saint Petersburg (in Russian only (PDF, 1,0 Mb).
- 2016 Audit Report
- 2016 Annual Financial Statements of Bank Saint Petersburg (disclosure forms under RAS, in Russian only (PDF, 9,3 Mb).
- The Supervisor Board recommendations as to profit allocation
- The Supervisory Board recommendations as to dividends and the date as at which the persons entitled to dividends are determined.
- Opinion of the Revision Committee of Bank Saint Petersburg following verification of the Annual Financial Statements and regarding the accuracy of the Annual Report.
- Assessment of the Audit Report concerning the Annual Financial Statements of Bank Saint Petersburg for 2016 (in Russian only (PDF, 170 Kb).
- Draft of the revised version of the Charter of Bank Saint Petersburg.
- Draft Regulations on the Supervisory Board as amended and restated (in Russian only (PDF, 426 Kb).
- Draft Regulations on the Management Board as amended and restated (in Russian only (PDF, 380 Kb).
- Information on candidates to the Supervisory Board and the Revision Committee of Bank Saint Petersburg included into the AGM 2017 voting ballot as well as information concerning the candidates' consent to be elected to the relevant body and who nominated a candidate.