Annual General Shareholders Meeting 2019
The Annual General Shareholders' Meeting will take place on May 29, 2019. Record date for AGM — May 4, 2019.
Meeting venue and time: Room No 402 of the Maly Zal (Small Hall), 5th Floor, 6A ul. Lafonskaya, St. Petersburg, the International Centre for Business Cooperation. Start of registration — 1:00 p.m.
The Bank’s shareholders registered in the shareholders’ register also shall be entitled to get the ballots against signature from May 07, 2019 through May 28, 2019 at the following address: Room 335, 64A Malookhtinsky prospect, St. Petersburg, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every day from Monday to Friday (except for Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
Shareholders unable to attend the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting may fill out the ballots in due order and mail them to the following address: 64A Malookhtinsky pr., 195112, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation. or submit personally at the following address: Room 335, 64A Malookhtinsky pr., St. Petersburg.
The shareholders have the option of remote participation in the meeting by filling out voting ballots in the electronic form and voting via Shareholder’s Online Account available at the web-site of JSC “Independent Registrar Company — R.O.S.T” (AO Nezavisimaya registratorskaya kompaniya — R.O.S.T in Russian), (Online/Shareholder’s Online Account) namely at: https://lk.rrost.ru/ .
List of materials provided to Bank Saint Petersburg’s shareholders for information purposes in the course of preparation for the Annual General Shareholders Meeting on May 29, 2019:
- The Agenda of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting.
- Draft Resolutions of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting.
- The Supervisory Board recommendations as to dividends and the date as at which the persons entitled to dividends are determined.
- 2018 Annual Report of Bank Saint Petersburg (in Russian only).
- Report on compliance with the recommendations of the Corporate Governance Code in 2018 (Appendix No. 1 to the 2018 Annual Report of Bank Saint-Petersburg) (in Russian only).
- 2018 Annual Financial Statements of Bank Saint Petersburg, together with 2018 Audit Report (disclosure forms under RAS, in Russian only).
- Opinion of the Revision Committee of Bank Saint Petersburg following verification of the Annual Financial Statements and regarding the accuracy of the Annual Report (in Russian only).
- Information on candidates to the Supervisory Board and the Revision Committee of Bank Saint Petersburg included into the AGM 2019 voting ballot as well as information concerning the candidates' consent to be elected to the relevant body and who nominated a candidate.
- Draft Amendment No. 2 to the Charter of PJSC "Bank "Saint-Petersburg” (in Russian only / Syllabus in English).
- Draft revised version of the Regulations on the Supervisory Board of PJSC “Bank “Saint-Petersburg” (in Russian only / Syllabus in English).
- Draft of the Regulations on the Management Board of PJSC “Bank “Saint-Petersburg” as amended and restated (in Russian only / Syllabus in English).