Annual General Shareholders Meeting 2018
The Annual General Shareholders' Meeting will take place on May 24, 2018. Record date for AGM — April 29, 2018.
Meeting venue and time: Room 525, 5th floor, 64A Malookhtinsky pr., St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, at 2:00 p.m. Start of registration — 1:00 p.m.
The Supervisory Board has recommended to the AGM the following:
- To pay dividends in the amount of RUB 811 mln, or 20% of 2017 RAS net profit.
- The dividends per one ordinary share in the amount of RUB 1.62, the dividends per one preference share in the amount of RUB 0.11.
- The record date for dividends — June 4, 2018.
The quorum determination and vote counting procedures take into account the votes represented by ballots and by electronic voting documents received by Bank Saint Petersburg on or before May 21, 2018.
The voting ballots also can be completed in the electronic form on the web-site of JSC “Independent Registrar Company” (AO Nezavisimaya registratorskaya kompaniya in Russian), at: https://www.nrc24-7.ru/ComHolder/ . The registrar takes into account the votes received on or before May 21, 2018 and during the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting.
List of materials provided to Bank Saint Petersburg’s shareholders for information purposes in the course of preparation for the Annual General Shareholders Meeting on May 24, 2018:
- The Agenda of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting.
- Draft Resolutions of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting.
- 2017 Annual Report of Bank Saint Petersburg (in Russian only).
- 2017 Annual Financial Statements of Bank Saint Petersburg, together with 2017 Audit Report (disclosure forms under RAS, in Russian only).
- The Supervisor Board recommendations as to profit allocation.
- The Supervisory Board recommendations as to dividends and the date as at which the persons entitled to dividends are determined.
- Opinion of the Revision Committee of Bank Saint Petersburg following verification of the Annual Financial Statements and regarding the accuracy of the Annual Report.
- Information on candidates to the Supervisory Board and the Revision Committee of Bank Saint Petersburg included into the AGM 2018 voting ballot as well as information concerning the candidates' consent to be elected to the relevant body and who nominated a candidate.
- Draft Amendment No. 2 to the Regulations on Remunerations and Compensations Paid to the Members of the Supervisory Board of PJSC “Bank “Saint-Petersburg” (in Russian only).