Bank Saint Petersburg Approves a Dividend Policy
On February 4, 2016 The Supervisory Board of Bank Saint Petersburg approved a Dividend Policy. The document establishes the Bank's intention to maintain dividend payout ratio not less than 20% of the Bank's RAS net profit.
The Supervisory Board also reviewed BSPB's 2016 Financial Plan, 2015 RAS Financial Results Report and IR activities report.
The Supervisory Board approved the nomination of Ms Tatiana Bogdanovich, Senior Vice-President, Director of the Bank's Moscow Branch, to be elected to the Bank's Management Board. A request for the approval of Ms Tatiana Bogdanovich as a Management Board Member will be submitted to the North West Main Department of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
The Supervisory Board approved the list of candidates to be elected to the Supervisory Board of PJSC Bank Saint Petersburg at the next Annual General Shareholders' Meeting. The nominees are:
- Susan Gail Buyske;
- Andrey Pavlovich Bychkov;
- Alexey Andreyevich Germanovich;
- Vladislav Stanislavovich Guz;
- Andrey Taledovich Ibragimov;
- Elena Viktorovna Ivannikova;
- Alexander Ivanovich Polukeyev;
- Alexander Vadimovich Pustovalov;
- Alexander Vasilyevich Savelyev;
- Vladimir Valentinovich Tatarchuk