Annual General Shareholders Meeting 2016
The Annual General Shareholders' Meeting will take place on May 26, 2016. Record date for AGM — April 8, 2016.
Meeting venue and time: Kremlyovsky Hall, Hotel Moskva, 2 floor, 2 Ploschad Aleksandra Nevskogo, St. Petersburg, at 2:00 p.m. Start of registration — 12:30 p.m.
On April 14, 2016, the Supervisory Board recommended to the AGM the following:
- To pay dividends in the amount of RUB 462 mln, or 20% of 2015 net income under Russian Accounting Standards.
- The dividends per one ordinary share in the amount of 1 RUB 05 kopeks, or 105% of the nominal value of a share.
- The record date for dividends — June 7, 2016.
Voting ballots (in Russian) must be received by May 23, 2016. Please send the ballots to: 64A, Malookhtinsky prospect, St. Petersburg 195112 Russian Federation.
List of materials provided to Bank Saint Petersburg’s shareholders for information purposes in the course of preparation for the Annual General Shareholders Meeting on May 26, 2016:
- The Agenda (PDF, 209 Kb) of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting.
- Draft Resolutions (PDF, 238 Kb) of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting.
- 2015 Annual Report of Bank Saint Petersburg (in Russian only).
- 2015 Audit Report (PDF, 420 Kb)
- 2015 Annual Financial Statements of Bank Saint Petersburg (disclosure forms under RAS are provided as part of the Audit Report, in Russian only).
- The Supervisor Board recommendations as to profit allocation (PDF, 202 Kb) of Bank Saint Petersburg for 2015 and The Supervisory Board recommendations as to dividends (PDF, 198 Kb) and the date as at which the persons entitled to dividends are determined.
- Opinion of the Revision Committee (PDF, 126 Kb) of Bank Saint Petersburg following verification of the Annual Financial Statements and regarding the accuracy of the Annual Report.
- Assessment of the Audit Report (PDF, 152 Kb) concerning the Annual Financial Statements of Bank Saint Petersburg for 2015.
- Draft of the revised version of the Charter (PDF, 375 Kb) of Bank Saint Petersburg.
- Draft Regulations on the Supervisory Board of Bank Saint Petersburg as amended and restated (in Russian only).
- Draft Amendments No.1 to the Regulations on Remunerations and Compensations paid to the members of the Supervisory Board (in Russian only).
- Information on candidates (PDF, 301 Kb) to the Supervisory Board and the Revision Committee of Bank Saint Petersburg included into the Annual General Shareholders Meeting 2016 voting ballot and information concerning the candidates' consent to be elected to the relevant body.