The General Shareholders Meeting
The General Shareholders Meeting is the Bank’s supreme governing body which decides on key issues related to the Bank’s activities, as established by the Federal law «On Joint Stock Companies» and the Bank’s Charter.
The Bank must hold the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting every year. The Annual General Shareholders' Meeting is held on the dates determined by the Charter, but no earlier than two months and no later than six months following the end of the fiscal year.
According to the Russian legislation, the Bank may also convene extraordinary General Shareholders' Meetings.
The annual General Shareholders' Meeting held on May 24, 2018 passed the following resolutions:
- Approving the profit allocation for 2017;
- Paying 2017 dividends;
- Approving “Finansoviye i Bukhgalterskiye Konsultanty” Limited Liability Company (LLC FBK) as the auditor;
- Paying remuneration to members of the Bank’s Supervisory Board;
- Compensation to the members of the Bank’s Supervisory Board of the costs incurred while acting in their professional capacities;
- Determining the quantitative membership of the Bank’s Supervisory Board and electing members;
- Electing the Bank’s Revision Committee;
- Approving Amendment No.2 to the Regulations on Remunerations and Compensations Paid to the members of the Supervisory Board according to the draft put to vote.