The General Shareholders Meeting
The General Shareholders Meeting is the Bank’s supreme governing body which decides on key issues related to the Bank’s activities, as established by the Federal law «On Joint Stock Companies» and the Bank’s Charter.
The Bank must hold the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting every year. The Annual General Shareholders' Meeting is held on the dates determined by the Charter, but no earlier than two months and no later than six months following the end of the fiscal year.
According to the Russian legislation, the Bank may also convene extraordinary General Shareholders' Meetings.
The annual General Shareholders' Meeting held on May 26, 2016 passed the following resolutions:
- Approving the Annual Report, the Annual Financial Statements, the profit allocation based on the 2015 results;
- Paying 2015 dividends;
- Paying remuneration to members of the Bank’s Supervisory Board;
- Compensation to the members of the Bank’s Supervisory Board of the costs incurred while acting in their professional capacities;
- Approving the related party transactions;
- Approving FBK LLC as the Bank’s Auditor for 2016 RAS reporting;
- Determining the quantitative membership of the Bank’s Supervisory Board and electing members;
- Electing the Bank’s Revision Committee;
- Approving of the Charter and the Regulations on the Supervisory Board as amended and restated, the Amendment No.1 to the Regulations on Remunerations and Compensations paid to the members of the Supervisory Board.